Friday, December 21, 2007

'Tis the season!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I do go a little over the top, but if not now, then when???



This is our mantel -- I found this sign in a great little shop in Halls, Tennessee, we went there last year for Christmas to visit my parents. If you are in the area, you HAVE to visit Charlene's it's a wonderful network of shops that you will love, I guarantee!



This is our family room tree -- skinny in order to fit into the room that is jammed with our Christmas village and collection of Santa's.....when is it too much? At Christmas time, I say never!



This is our hall tree -- Thank you to Canadian Tire for having all your ornaments on sale at the right time this year....for you Canadian readers, don't you find that Canadian Tire has a great collection of Christmas stuff? It seems to get better every year! We did this tree in gold and copper, and I LOVE the effect!




This is my favourite tree -- in the front room, where I spend my time when I sit to catch up on my favourite shows, knit or crochet (I'm teaching myself, and becoming addicted!) This tree is one of those flocked trees (found it at Rona) and I did it in all silver, white and glitter....I just love it....it's the nicest tree we have I'm sure!

That's it for today, will post somemore tomorrow!

0 comments: