Saturday, January 17, 2009

Commit to blogging more! Day 1

I'm always telling myself that I'm going to blog more often, that I'm going to get working harder on my business --- if you are a Mom, working from home, I'm sure that's a refrain you hear in your own head, over and over. I've had so many ideas for blog posts, but for one reason or another they don't get posted -- so I'm making a commitment to post every day for the next 10 days --- let's start with mini steps, shall we!

Firt, I'm going to leave you with my latest decorating dilemna -- my dining room! The table is always empty, boring, so traditional, I want to spice it up a bit.....



Here are some purchases I made in my quest to get out of the house and stop hibernating. Nothing says "let's get into a better mood" than a shopping expedition. This day I went to HomeSense, Pier 1, Ikea and Bowring, and here is what I came up with:



Tomorrow I'll post the finished product!

0 comments: