Saturday, January 24, 2009

I can see Kate's dilemna

Are you a Sawyer fan?



or maybe you prefer Jack?



How's a girl to decide?? And by the way, how come nobody told me that LOST was back? I mean, come on, I watch more TV than anyone I know, you would think that the Nielsen ratings people would have at least made an attempt to contact me!!! I read in the paper that the show didn't do well premiere night....maybe nobody knew it was back! Thank goodness for my PVR, and reruns, clearly NBC realizes that perhaps not everyone got a chance to see it on Wednesday night -- I taped it last night, and am off to go see what's going on.

3 comments:

Kim - ScrapToMyLu said...

Can't she just have both?

Our labradoodle will only be about 35 lbs and 17-19 inches high. It's not going to be one of the big ones. Thank God!

Love the name of your blog.

Lorie said...

They are good looking! The show lives up to its name though. I got lost after seaons two!

limefreckle said...

A 35 lb. labradoodle? Wow, I didn't know you could get smaller ones......ours is at least double that....he's a great big oaf, with not many manners (my fault, not the greatest trainer here!) but we love him!!!

And Lorie, I am a bit Lost with LOST, but I can't look away!