Saturday, January 17, 2009

Twilight


Before Christmas, I read the "Twilight" series, and enjoyed it very much. My friend asked me if I would be interested in going with her, her daughter and some friends to the premiere of the movie - "Sure" I said, thinking that would be great. Little did I know what a phenomenon that premiere would be! We stood in line for 2 hours to wait for the show!! I have a personal motto, I developed sometime in my 20's, after countless hours wasted standing in the line of one club or another "I DO NOT WAIT IN LINE TO GIVE PEOPLE MY MONEY!".....but I did it, and it was fun (don't tell anyone I said that, I'll deny it!) I felt transported back to highschool (not that it was a time I care to remember that much) but the feeling of excitement about something was so obvious in all the young girls in the line, that you couldn't help but feel good about it! Watching how excited my friend's daughter and her friends were just made you feel good!! We listened to the soundtrack of the show on the way over, my friend's daughter told me all the facts she had gathered about the series and the movie, her excitement was contagious! Not to mention, the movie was GOOD! I'm looking forward to any and all continuations (and hopefully a continuation of the book series as well!)

For Christmas, I made my own interpretation of a Bella Bracelet, and said friend keeps purchasing more and more, for her daughter's friends etc. I've decided to list it for sale, you can find it here and here if you are interested.



0 comments: