Tuesday, March 17, 2009

back to boring lashes

Well, unfortunately, the eyelash extensions didn't' work out so well for me. They LOOKED fabulous, but were really irritating my eyes -- I'm not sure if it's because I'm suffering from seasonal allergies (that is one of the questions you are asked when you get them). I'm not normally allergic to anything, but I found my eyes were so itchy, I just couldn't stand it! Such a bummer, because they looked great -- but alas, it was not to be for me. I should have known better, I do have sensitive skin and sensitive eyes, sometimes certain eye makeup is irritating, so I guess I should not be surprised. But it did make me realize that I probably could try fake eyelashes now and again, without too much problem, next time I have somewhere fancy to go, I might give that a try.

Today I'm going to do my favourite cucumber treatment -- have you ever tried cucumbers on your eyes? I'm telling you, it is absolutely the best feeling --- I don't know what it is that does it -- I think it is just the cold of the cucumber, but it will leave your eyes feeling bright and refreshed!

0 comments: