Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I have "Optimism"

Since Limefreckle Jr. has switched schools, and he's now attending a school strictly comprised of children on the spectrum, I've been talking more about Autism to him. It's not that I haven't wanted to broach the subject before, I have tried to tell him about it, that he has it, etc., but he's never really understood what I was talking about.......the other day we were discussing it, and I told him that he has Autism, and so do all the boys in his school. He asked me what that was, and I said it was a way of thinking, of seeing the world, and he didn't really seem to care one way or the other....then he walked out of the room and said "Hmmm....I have Optimism"......now, whenever I ask him about what he has, he says the same thing "Optimism".....do you think he is trying to tell me something!!??!!


Photobucket

0 comments: