Friday, December 16, 2011

The Dining room


The dining room is one of my favourite rooms in the house. I didn't go too crazy with decor in here, just draped some faux garland around the mirror and china cabinet, spread a few ornaments through my silver candlestick collection (these are out year round) and added 3 alpine trees in a grouping in the corner. Found them at Lowes and snatched them up -- I love Alpine groupings, and these can be used individually through the house.


I made this wreath years ago, on a grapevine form, it's stood the test of time, and looks great here in the dining room


The alpine trees......I draped glittery fabric in gold around the base, to cover up all the wires and extension cord....


The decor matches my china, Mikasa "Antique Lace" I placed some gold ornaments inside the cabinet, for some added decor:


0 comments: