Monday, December 26, 2011

Let the Boxing Day mayhem begin!

Boxing Day in Canada is like Black Friday in the US.....sales, sales, and more sales. Here are some of the things I'm coveting:

I saw this horse head recently, and would LOVE it for over the fireplace in the family room.


While my chiropractor might not agree with this choice, I LOVE Uggs -- what other boots can I walk around all winter in Canada barefoot in and keep snuggly warm?  I love this new style.

Still looking for a nice pair of Chocolate brown boots.

I'm so in love with the Kiehl's products I've been using, I think I'll check out this scrub. 
UNFORTUNATELY, all this shopping is going to have to wait until March because I'm doing a 3 month NO SPENDING challenge.  No buying ANYTHING that is not an absolute necessity.....although I'm sure I'm going to be having a few arguments with myself about what constitutes necessity.   I hope you will follow along here.   

0 comments: