Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pinterest love

I've recently become  addicted to Pinterest, and have to share some of the goodies I've found:


I'm so going to learn to make these!



When my 3 months of non essential spending is over, I'm buying this to hang in my craft room!


gotta snap a pic like this at the beach next summer!


Would so  love to do  this in the basement!  I have the popcorn maker.........


Again, when the non essential spending is over, I'm getting some of these labels -- so  much prettier than the label maker labels I'm currently using!










1 comments:

Xazmin said...

Thanks for stopping in! I too am addicted to Pinterest!

I remember reading your blog way back when I first started blogging. You were one of the first few blogs I visited, and then decided to start my own!

I hope you're having a great new year!