Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What to do with all those loyalty cards



Don't you get tired of all those plastic cards taking up space in your wallet? I can't believe how many stores have loyalty cards these days -- and while I love to earn points and save money, I was finding my wallet completely overrun with cards.  I remember seeing this project either on a blog, or in a magazine (can't remember where the inspiration came from -- this was before the invention of Pinterest, where I can now neatly save all my ideas) but it's a great idea.....


All you need is a hole punch, and a 2" loose leaf ring.  Punch a hole in the corner of the loyalty cards (line them up first, if you are anal like me, and want them all facing the same way) otherwise you might end up re punching some like I did.  Be careful not to punch through the swipe on the back of the card!


now you have them all gathered in one place, and can easily flip through them when looking for the card you need!

3 comments:

Kimi said...

My wallet is small and this would be perfect to just toss in my purse so they don't hog up all my wallet space. Love it!

talha said...

These loyalty cards are suitable for my use,What is the way to buy that.

plastic cards
clear cards

sakil khan said...


It is truly a great and helpful piece of information.
I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing information
Restaurant rewards