Monday, January 21, 2013

52 week money challenge



I saw this money challenge on Pinterest and Facebook recently, and because I've been looking for a  challenge for the new year, decided I would give it a whirl. I'm doubling my deposits, putting $2 in the first week, then $2 plus $2 and so on and so forth, because I want to be a little more aggressive with my saving....but this one looks like it would be a little less painful, and still gives you a tidy sum at the end of the year.

You can find many groups on Facebook that are participating in this, I joined a group, and one of the members suggested adding all of your loose change at the end of the week as well. This is something I often do, keep my change in a piggy bank till it fills up, but not on any regular basis. I'm going to add all my change in my wallet every week when I do my deposit (on Mondays).


So if you are looking to save a little by the end of the year, why not join me in this challenge?

0 comments: