Monday, February 25, 2013

Arm Candy

I finally got busy and photographed some of my newest bracelets this weekend.  This arm candy is SO MUCH FUN!  The bracelets are made with craft lace and metal chain, they slip onto your arm like a bangle, and can be mixed and matched and layered with each other, or with my popular leather wrap bracelets.  These are so much fun to wear, and so much fun for me to make!  They come in a variety of colours, this week I'll continue to list individual bracelets, but every listing in my shop has a colour chart and chain choice, so you can order whatever you like. 










You can find these bracelets in my shop here. I'll continue to add more pictures and colours, but if you don't see what you like in the shop as an individual listing, message me and let me know what you would like. 


Please let me know what you think.  Are these the types of bracelets you would like to see more of?





0 comments: