Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chunky Vintage Choker

I guess watching Downton Abbey got me in the mood to make something more vintage looking.  I realized that I've been on such a leather wrap bracelet kick lately, that I've neglected necklaces in my shop, so I'm going to remedy that as soon as I can.  I finally found a good spot to photograph my jewelry in the house (in the summer I try to do it outside).  My house is SO dark, as you can probably tell from pictures that I post, it's hard to find a good spot to take product shots.  I have a fantastic Canon DSLR camera, that I barely know how to use, but I try. 

This is my latest creation:


It's a fun, multi chain, multi texture, multi metal choker.  You can find it here if you are interested in having it for yourself.  I love it so much, I'm going to get busy and make another for myself to keep.

 
 



I've entered a few new things in my shop lately, mostly bracelets and earrings.  Here's are some of my favourites:

found here
found here





found here


I  hope to get some more necklaces photographed and up on my Etsy shop this week. In the meantime, would love to hear your comments, is this the type of jewely you like? What would you like to see in my shop?  And while your at it, go check out Talk to Us Tuesdays with Shawn and Impulse Addict.  Always a fun link up!



 

3 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

I forgot that you're crafty. I hate people like you. I have not one single crafty bone in my body. I can't even sew on a button. I'm not lying.

So, apparently, I need to hop on the Abbey train. Everyone talks about how good it is. I can't get over the fact that it's on PBS.

Thanks for linking up with us again!

J and A said...

I LOVE that necklace!!! You make beautiful creations. Off to check out your shop!

Ochi Bernadas said...

Hey, I'm a new follower! Found you at TBH! I think the choker looks nice, would go well with black.

I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

xoxo
ochibernadas.blogspot.com