Friday, February 1, 2013

Fab Ab February

While perusing other blogs that are linking up to Weigh in Wednesday I saw this great Challenge that I'm going to do for February.  You can find it on Pinterest, or just copy it from here....

I realize this doesn't actually fit the month of February 2013....but roll with it, because of all the Pinterest posts, this is the only one, and I'm too damn lazy to make a new one! 
 
 
It's a perfect little challenge to step up my workouts, and not to difficult to do every morning.  It will be interesting to see if it makes a difference in a month!
 
On a related note, I've been trying to get to more hot yoga classes, and can't tell you how much I love them!  I truly think they are addictive, and don't know why I don't go everyday!!  Right now I'm doing personal training 2 times a week, and aim to get to hot yoga for sure 4 times a week.   Today we did a "toe squat" that I wasn't thrilled with......you sit back on your heels with you toes on the ground...and hold it for a while....she said "if you are experiencing nerve or joint pain, don't hold it for so long....otherwise push through the discomfort.  How the heck am I supposed to know what is nerve and joint pain, and what is just discomfort?  The tops of my feet are sore tonight....I wonder if I pushed it a little too much.....but aside from that one pose, the rest of the workout was HEAVENLY!  

0 comments: