Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday favourite thing....a snow day in February!

Mr. Limefreckle in our driveway

 
There is nothing I love better than a snow day in dreary February!  We woke up to a winter wonderland today, Limefreckle Jr. of course was so happy to stay home from school.  It must be bad out there, Mr. Limefreckle, the workaholic, has stayed home too!  It can't be all that bad (I haven't stepped foot out there) because he's shovelling, not using the snowblower.
 
But it's always fun to have an unexpected day off.  Not that I had anything too taxing planned, was going to go to my Weight Watchers meeting, and then to the gym.  Will have to try to do some kind of activity inside.....maybe toboganning if the snow lets up?  We'll see.  For now, I'm just going to grab an extra cup of coffee and catch up on all my favourite blogs!
 


0 comments: