Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I heart Polyvore

This weekend I discovered Polyvore.  Well, didn't just come across it for the first time, I've been busy pinning looks that other people have put together for ages on Pinterest, but this time I learned how to create my own looks.  And I spent TOO MUCH TIME playing around, and having fun.  I wanted to come up with some outfits that I would wear, featuring some of my Limefreckle jewelry creations.  I was killing time in the mall on Friday, and relishing in the lovely spring colours that are out there right now.  Not exactly sure if I can pull off coloured jeans, gotta think about that a bit, but there are lots of ways I can add these gorgeous new sherberty colours that are currently in the stores.  I had to restrain myself, but will be in Myrtle Beach soon, and can't wait to let loose in the outlet malls down there.

In the meantime, it's still winter here in Canada.    This is a look I came up with featuring this new necklace and this wrap bracelet in my shop.

edited - Linking up with one of my favourite bloggers Jo-Lynne foer her Fashion friday edition

lunch with the girls







Wallis animal print top
59 CAD - wallisfashion.com



Topshop relaxed fit jeans
82 CAD - topshop.com



Frye boots
385 CAD - zappos.com



Aerosoles cap toe ballet flat
70 CAD - macys.com



Michael michael kors handbag
250 CAD - zalando.co.uk



Necklace
56 CAD - etsy.com



Bracelet
46 CAD - etsy.com



Marc by marc jacobs eyewear
61 CAD - theoutnet.com






 




 

4 comments:

Shawn said...

LOVE the wrap bracelets. I need to visit your Etsy shop for sure!

Thanks for linking up with us and BTW, I love the outfit and so wish I could wear those boots but sadly the man-caves I've been cursed with won't allow it.

Julie Maloney said...

I would love to pair those jeans with those boots!

Jenn from A Pop of Style said...

isn't it pretty awesome? I loved it when I first discovered it. So fun to make collages! Checkout my recipe post for today, and follow if you like what you see!
-Jenn

A Pop of Style

Nicole Feliciano said...

Love that bag!

Nicole
http://www.momtrends.com/2013/03/key-fashion-looks-for-spring/