Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday ONEderland!

button
I'm linking up for Weigh -In Wednesday once again with Erin and Alex.  So, may I have a drum roll please????????
I DID IT!  I'm under 200 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Applause, applause (and the crowd goes wild). (those are the noises going on in my head right now!)



I'm SOOOOOO HAPPY to be under 200!  I had really hoped I would have crashed through that number a little better, turns out I just squeeked by with 0.2 lbs to spare, but I'll take it.

Now, IN THE SPIRIT OF FULL DISCLOSURE.....I normally get weighed on Fridays.  This past friday, at my weigh in, I was 200 lbs. on the nose.  That WOULD have been my post.  But this week I'm doing something different.  I'm joining Erin  and a whole bunch of others in a Diet Bet, so I had to photograph myself on the scale to submit it.  So you betcha, I'm using this weight from now on.  I will still get weighed at my Weight Watcher meeting every Friday. I will start photographing myself every week, and posting my Tuesday weight on the blog, for Weigh in WEDNESDAY.    Confused yet?  And, to top it off, I notice that my scale says 3/3/ 2012.....better fix that. 

So, I'm excited about the diet bet, I'm really hoping that it encourages me to get the next 10 lbs. off.  WE have to lose 4% of our weight to win prize money, that would be 8 lbs, but I'm aiming for 10.    I just realized, after I submitted my pictures to dietbet.com, that I am going to be away when it is time to post the final weight!!  I'm going to have to bring my scales with me!  Good thing I'm not flying....imagine explain THAT to the grumpy attendant that rolls his eyes because I forgot to dump my water bottle at the security check in. 

I'm trying to think of ways to really clean up my diet.  I also need to add some extra activity in.  I think one of the things I'm going to do is entirely eliminate wine......it's only 1 month and it is for a good cause.  (can you hear me trying to talk myself into that?)

Any ideas on what I can do to really amp it up this week?

There is just one day left before my giveaway for Melanie Shankle's book "Sparkly Green Earrings" and a pair of Limefreckle "Sparkly Green Earrings", so if you haven't entered already, you can enter thru rafflecopter, right here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway


10 comments:

Chrissy said...

Great job girlfrannnn!!! Congrats!

Alicia said...

Your doing wonderful! Good bye 200's. I also joined the Diet bet...Lets win some money!

Halie Renee said...

Great job girl! And welcome to ONE-derland! I just recently re-joined the club myself, and I'm so happy to be here again :) Let's never go back, OK?! Good. And I'm also doing the DietBet with Erin. Looking forward to winning some moolah!!

Shesabigstar said...

What bloggers have inspired me?? All of YOU ladies who linkup for WIW! It's so nice to have the support system of so many fabulous ladies that are also trying to get healthy! Congrats on getting into One-derland... I absolutely can not wait for that day! A great milestone and I'm so proud of you!!

Amy said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!

Danielle K said...

YEAH!!!! So excited for and proud of you :)

Lora said...

Way to go!!!

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

So so proud of you girl!! Yeah for one hundred land!! Can't wait for me to join you as well!

Kimmyyy83 said...

GREAT JOB!!! welcome and please stay a while!!

Meg @ Fit Tone Groove Mama said...

Awesome job on the weight loss!!