Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday - Back on Track, sort of

I'm linking up again with Alex and Erin for Weigh in Wednesday

button


Today's weight is 198, a loss of 1.2 lbs. I feel better, back on track, I've been watching what I've been eating, but not fully tracking. I missed my WW meeting last week AGAIN (I know I could go to a different meeting, but I'm anal like that, have to go to the same one at the same time, or nothing....) I do think that the meetings help me stay on track (have to miss this week too, Limefreckle Jr. has a PD day at school). But I'm back on track, I'll be happy with that, take the loss and move on. Today I have to go get that tooth pulled, wonder how THAT will affect my eating? Perhaps I'll lose some more....do you ever think that way? I often look on the bright side when I have the flu, or I'm sick.....that usually results in some kind of weight loss! Once I was in the hospital for 4 days, on intravenous, barely any food, and all I could think about when was how much weight I would lose when I came out (to my surprise...NOTHING! Boy was I pissed!) Anyway, happy hump day, hope your WIW was a positive one!
Pin It

3 comments:

Danielle K said...

I always look at the brightside of an illness for the potential weight loss ...bring on a stomach bug! Ha :)

Carissa said...

Way to go on the 1.2lbs!

Sonya said...

1.2 pounds is still a loss!