Friday, May 10, 2013

Stick figure families drive me crazy!

OK, I'll admit, the very first time I saw the stick figure families available for purchase, many years ago, when nobody had them on their cars, I thought they were cute. Now I just find them annoying.

 
I've considered buying this one, now and again, I've yet to see it on a car, only online...
 
 
This one made me laugh....
 
 
and this one....
 
 
and you probably saw this one going around pinterest...
 

But today while driving, I saw this, one, and couldn't help but laugh outloud. This is hands down the best so far....
 
Have a happy weekend no matter how many stick people are in your family!
 
 
Pin It

5 comments:

J and A said...

They are terrible!!! They drive my hubby nuts! So at Christmas, my brother put "our family" on my hubby's truck, it took him 3 days to notice!!! Best joke ever! :)

Sammie said...

I am guilty of HATING the stick families... I have seen one that I wouldn't mind which is zombie slayers! That would be awesome!

Alicia said...

I love the last one! What people think of. Have a great weekend.

Rachael said...

I live in England and they've just started popping up here- what a strange concept! Rx

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

Danielle K said...

Oh man...I don't like these either! The last one is hysterical!!!