Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WIW - Finally!!

It's Weigh in Wednesay again, as I write this it's too early too hook up with Erin, so I'm not going to be able to participate in the link up this week.(got so much to do today, won't be able to check back) .but I'll post my stats anyway, in case anyone reads!

Today I lost 1.8 lbs!  I'm FINALLY showing a loss!  Last week I was very discouraged, because since I started this healthier way of eating, it hasn't been showing up on the scales....but finally I'm seeing some results.  Last week I had considered going back to Weight Watchers, and combining points counting with my new way of eating, but I decided to give that a break.  I feel like at Weight Watchers, I'm focusing too much on calories....this plan focuses on making sure I'm eating the RIGHT types of foods, and I think in the long run, that will help me be more successful.  So I'm giving this a good effort, no bouncing around to different plans when the scale doesn't go my way.  I certainly can see that eating the right kinds of fats has certainly made a huge difference in my skin....it feels and looks great.  I'm pretty confident that with time, the weight is going to redistribute itself.

I've also had a renewed interest in fitness since joining my new gym. Gotta run and get to a spin class!


Pin It,

3 comments:

Loveandcrayons said...

Yay!! Way to go on the weight loss! I'm so happy you started see movement!! Such a great feeling!

Frances Kendrick said...

Way to go on the weight loss!! So awesome!!

Kelly said...

Yay! Congrats Sue :)