Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WIW -- UGHHHHH!!!

It's weigh in Wednesday again with Erin and Alex.....

button
 
So I've been following this wheat free thing since last Friday, and today I weighed in at 199lbs, which means I GAINED 0.4 LBS!!!  UGH!
 
I feel bloated and edgy, like my time of month (except I haven't actually had a time of month since October....that is one of the reasons I'm seeing the Naturopath.  Between that and the hot flashes, I was convinced I must be going through "the change" but that's not necessarily what is happening, my hormone's don't indicate that) 
 
So now I'm just pissed.....thought that maybe THIS was the answer, and instead it's just the same old same old......
 
That's all I got today.........

Pin It

5 comments:

The Nanny Jenny said...

It's ok it happens, at least it's only .4 and not 4lbs. Just keep it up and I am sure the weight will be coming off in the up coming weeks :)

Halie Renee said...

I bet that is super frustrating. I have no "words of wisdom" or even anything "helpful" to offer, but what I will say is don't let the frustrations get you too far down. I've found that I have to keep myself positive no matter what, or else I'll never come back from feeling that way...

Brandy Dotson said...

Keep your head up! Keep pressing forward! Don't give up, your big loss may be just around the corner!

bailey j said...

Don't let it get you down for too long.. I find that just leads me to binge eat and gain more. When I have a gain I normally whine about it for a few days and eat shit but this week I decided to just take it as a lesson and fix things I knew I could be better about and Im so glad I didnt binge!

Keep up your hard work - the weight will eventually come off if we do things right :)

Esther Davison said...

Stick in there! I'm sure you will find the right path. Sometimes it takes lots of trial and error. Esther Norine Designs estherdavison@gmail.com