Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blurred Lines, classroom style....

I shared this on my FB page recently, but when I noticed it today on Big Mama's blog I thought I should share it on my blog too.....I'm a shameless copycat obviously...

I haven't been able to get this song out of my head all summer, it's a great song to drive up north to (accompanied by your son on the bongos....) Robin Thicke is the best...and the song is just as good played with the classroom instruments -- love the guy on the xylophone!



Pin It

2 comments:

Xazmin said...

The link leads to an old blog post? Is it supposed to link to a song or video? IDK, maybe I'm reading crazy because it's 2 in the morning! Anyway, I wanted to pop in and say hi, trying once again to get back on the blogging bandwagon! Hope you are having a great summer!

Limefreckle said...

oops, I shared it via blogger but didn't realize it didn't work! I've fixed it now...thanks for letting me know!