Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fall friend swap

I signed up for the Fall Friend Swap hosted by Britney, Alicia and Jodi because I thought it would be a fun way to get to know some new bloggers.  I've been following Alicia and Jodi for awhile now, and have become online friends with them, and hope to get to know some of the other bloggers that signed up for the swap.  Oh how I miss the summer holidays, when I had so much more time to spend online.....

 
I was paired up with Kati, and these are the goodies I received.....



A leaf pin, some yummy Godiva chocolate (which I devoured the afternoon I got the package!) a pumpkin spice Yankee Candle (I love Yankee Candle, and you can't find it everywhere here in Canada) and some pretty fall dish towels.  Thanks so much Kati, and I hope you enjoy the package I sent in my swap.  I'll give you all a hint...what would a jewelry designer send out?  It was a fun thing to do, and I look forward to joining in a swap again!!  Thanks girls for organizing it!

Sue


 

2 comments:

Loveandcrayons said...

Oh I love Yankee candles too!! Looks like you got a great package!! I'm so glad you did the swap, and had fun! Can't wait til the next one!

Lady Luck said...

I am a sucker for a good smelling candle :) Thanks for joining out swap :)