Wednesday, November 6, 2013

This or that....

How perfect, I couldn't think of anything to blog about today, then visited one of my bloggy favourites Jodi, and saw this link up.....I love a good link up! Which would you rather do?



This week's topic is parenting.  Which would you rather deal with?

1.  A night without the kids, or a night with well behaved kids?  No question, a night without the kids (or kid, in my case).  I love my boy, but come on, we spend soooooo much time together, it's good for all of us to spread our wings!

2.  Full on tantrum in the grocery store, or tantrum in the movie theatre?   I've had the pleasure of dealing with both, Limefreckle's early autism years were absolutely crazy.  I don't do tantrums in public very well, I feel like all eyes are on me and my poor parenting skills....but I think I would prefer the grocery store.  I remember one tantrum in the theatre quite well....it was the first Madagascar.....we had to carry him out of the theatre and we left early....he broke out of his car seat in the car on the way home, wow he was mad! That kid was strong while in tantrum mode.....thank GOODNESS those days are behind us!

3. Runny nose or Runny bum?  Another easy one.....runny nose....I've got to go through all the link ups to see who picked runny bum! LOL

4.  Self Done haircut or self done sharpie tattoo?  I think the tattoo would be easier to handle....he's always putting those rub on tattoos on himself, so it would probably not be in too obvious of a place.  Although I tried to trim his bangs the other day.....let's just say he resembled Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber. Then his school calendar came home and said picture day was next week!  Needless to say we had an emergency trip to the stylist this weekend!

What a fun link up!  Thanks Jodi and all the girls, will start looking for this on Tuesdays


Pin It

2 comments:

Candra @ Camo and Lipstick said...

Thanks so much for linking up I loved reading your responses! Some people did say a runny bum!!

Loveandcrayons said...

Aww, thanks for linking up!! I can't believe he was that strong to break out of his seat!yikes!!! And now I'm picturing his Lloyd Christmas hair!! Lol!!!